- We will be continueing Unit 4 in our new language arts program. We will continue learning the long vowel patterns. Students will be learning the long e with the ea pattern. Due to the next 2 weeks being 4-day weeks, we will be focusing on ea this week as well as next week. Their spelling test will not be until Friday, February 22nd.
- Monday, February 11th is the 100th Day of School. Students will be participating in a variety of 100th Day activities.
- We will wrap up our chapter on place value in math. Students will need to learn and understand numbers all the way to 120. They will have a math chapter test on Wednesday.
- Our class will wrap up with their STEMinar with Ms. Farabaugh. Students will be moving onto Light with Ms. Rose.
- In social studies, students will continue to learn map skills. They will also learn about our country.
- President oral presentations will take this week. Please make sure your child includes a picture of the president. - Homework this week includes spelling, reading, and math. Homework will be not be due until Friday, February 22nd.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.